Wednesday, June 6

that tangerine top :)


“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 
hello guys! :)

its me again..for my daily-blog-before-school-starts. XD

not knowing what this day has in store for me, i decided to wear something with a pop of color. :) maybe i thought just in case my day isn't going according to plan i'd still be in a good, sunny mood. 

SPOILER: it turned out G-R-E-A-T! :)

[i normally wear blacks, dark blues, grays, pastels, earth tones]

i found this top recently in an uk store near our home for 55 php



front


back


strap detail


strap detail 2


then i decided to wear it like this:



  • with a beige blaze (also from an uk store 135php)
  • dark olive green pants (unica hija, on sale, for 250php)
  • black flats (SM, 2 pairs for 399php)
plus a bag:


my mom gave it to me (from a garage sale, 100php)

i'm done! i don't wear to much accessories but i do lovveeeee <3 earrings! 
plus my ring <3


i'm wearing earrings from Forever 21
(see the bronze stud on my left ear?)

i don't wear make up as well. hehe.


in this outfit i did 2 things:

  1.  enrolled for my second year in medicine. (yey!)
  2. got my PRC license. (*double yey!)
COMMENTS: its a good thing i wore this ensemble at around 7-11 am. to think that i'm going to places with OUT AC. (tiis ganda?) the blazer is fine during the morning but exceeding hours after 11...its gonna be hot hot hot! :) just a reminder.

i hope you've enjoyed this blog!

write to you soon! :O


No comments:

Post a Comment