Friday, March 1

just some guy i know.☺


SOME POSTS SHOULD NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.☺
grabbed from my Facebook notes while i was rummaging my page! hahaha.
 i want the world to meet this guy. :)

he asked me to write something about him for his yearbook. this was my finished, incoherent write up. hahaha. good thing he wasn't my editor-in-chief during journalism classes! i know this one will eventually end up in the dump. :)))) hahahha


thank you for being my best friend!♥ you know i'll die for you. (literally XD) remember that i'll always got your back!!!! no matter what. . .coz i know you'll always have mine. ily!☺

i have known this boy since june of 2003. we were from different parts of the class. he is the popular, boy-next-door kinda guy who is not only dangerously smart but who is also cool and charismatic (not to mention that he's also a PARTY ANIMAL!) in short he is the whole package! seriously. i envy him. haha. 

while i came from the circle of the "manangs" XD sad but true...i was the geek while he was the Sheikh! :))

see?

who would have though that God had a plan for us?

i for sure never imagined that i'll be close with our Valedictorian yet to be considered as his bestfriend. haha. i felt i was raised up on a pedestal when he accepted the term i called him, my BFF!☺ and he is one of the few people who could understand my topsy-turvy, impulsive, roit-istic, and huge family. =)) (UNLIKE somebody i know by name of peter pak....)

anyway...let's move on XD

i owe him a lot of things. some are:

1. he was the ever-persuasive church-guy, who introduced me into serving God.
2. he helped me understand men. :)
3. he became my shoulder to cry on. always. :)
4. he'll be the supportive friend you'll ever have. even vices seemed to be appealing to him. XD
5. the only guy that i'll ask to do my Biology home work haha.
6. somehow he's always responsible for my love life. :)) hahaha. THANKS DUDE!
7. my mom adores him. plus my titas and even our manang are telling me "bagay kayo nyan!!!" all i can do is laugh. :) CAUSING the formation of my family's trust on my guy friends.
8. he makes me laugh.
9. he'll know the right thing to say to me to boost up my self confidence.
10. HOY LALAKE! FYI LANG AH...ISA KA SA MGA TAONG NAGIGING RASON KO PARA MAG PATULOY SA MEDSCHOOL. KAYA PAG NAGING DANCER KA LNG. PATAY KA SA KEN =))

plus he is brave enough to admit his flaws and imperfections despite all the wonderful talents the Lord has given him. he was never mayabang kahit he has all the right to be one. y'ol know that he is a very busy guy but he knows how to arrange his priorities. he never forgets his responsibilities both in school and at home even his duties at OLFP. kaya nga kita idol eh. hahaha.

I JUST WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW GOOD AND AMAZING YOU ARE.

cheers to you MARLON ORTIZ ROMERO! thanks for being my best friend!
cum laude? magna? suma? supra suma? ng UNIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS? haha. *ching!!!!
i hope other people will be able to take a peek inside my eyes to see the amazing person that you are.

hehe. bigla lang kita na-miss eh. kasi naman. hindi mo dinala ung KFC ko dun sa botanical nung wed. *tampo. hahaha.
lab yu!!!!☺ LIBRE mo ko pag sweldo mo dude haha.
you're the man, dude! :)
written year 2011. :)

for my best friend, Marlon.☺
*shine!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment