my brother had typhoid and dengue last week. he was confined to St.Claire Medical Center for a number of days. while he was recovering my "raider" friends decided to pay him a little visit. :)
chimby, me and marlon on the way to St. Claire
daddy's hospital made chili dogs! *yum!
me and Kai
Kai went home after a couple of days and is now very much alive and kickin'! :)
REMEMBER: Salmnonella typhi is the bacteria that causes typhoid, avoid food that are not cooked well and through (especially chickens).
cut your nails and please make it a habit in washing your hands first before eating. :)