last night @ McDonald's with a couple of treasured friends, i realized something. even though we've known each other for almost 6 years now they still don't know certain FACTS about me and we're surprised to discover that i did things like this and that. :))
so with out further ado here are some facts about me.☺
- i was born a premature 5lbs baby on January 14, 1991 at around 5 minutes past 12. :)
- i was a colic baby meaning i always have gas! hahahaha!
- my dad can carry me with only 1 hand on my 1st week as an infant.
- i'm lactose intolerant when i was a baby so i only drink soya milk.
- i'm the 1st baby born in my immediate family and the only girl for 15 years, making me the princess. =)))) hahahah. the "princess" thing is only in my discretion.
- i called my grandmother and grandfather as LOLA GANDA and LOLO POGI.
- i was a lola's girl.♥
- i had the apple cut hairstyle from kinder up to nowadays.
- i have 3 dimples (on the cheek and 2 on the mouth area).
- i have a birthmark at the left part of my upper back.
- i have 5 moles on my face, one located in my eyeball.
- i have a lot of childhood friends! they are Ate Maple, Bok (Trish), Pam, Patrick, Pauline, and Ashey.
- most of my childhood summer vacation were spent in Baguio City.
- i got my 1st glasses when i was in the 5th grade.
- my 1st out of the country trip was also during the 5th grade.
- favorite Disney Land ride was Indiana Jones' Adventure! :)
- 1st pet was a bunny, Pinky.
- when i was 7, i joined a contest on Cartoon Network, GET TOONED. i won and i was transformed into a ballerina cartoon and was featured at Balitang K. :)
- i was born during the year of the Horse.
- my 1st task as a journalism student was to cover sport events in our school and i grabbed 3rd place in an interschool sports writing competition.
- in college, i won 2 essay writing contests and won cash prizes! yipeee!
- i was forced to join the 2007 Mr. and Ms. Biology pageant and won 1st runner up. :P
- i graduated from public schools in Makati during elementary ad highschool, and from a state university in college.
- graduated as 2nd honorable mention in high school. :)
- got accepted in UP Manila but i went to Philippine Normal University instead. :)
- i'm a Biology major.
- i am a licensed teacher.
- i never had Rebond treatment but i have colored my hair twice already.
- i stand 5 feet 2 inches.
- i had my 1st real romance/ boyfriend when i was in college already.
- i've always had the same weight ever since 2nd year in high school!!! XD
- i can play the guitar, ukelele and banduria.
- i'm an ALTO.
- i love reading! :) and writing is a hobby.
- i love shopping at ukay-ukays.
- i collect frogs, Sylvanian Familes and school supplies.
- i'm talkative.
- i'm always happy. :)
- i hate chickens, literally and figuratively.
- i'm a fan of the Clef and Umi love team!
- i had braces for 1 1/2 years.
- i can't apply eyeliner. :))
- i am the exact female replica of my younger brother, Kai.
- i am currently studying to become a doctor of medicine. :) wish me luck!
- no fave songs, books, movies, TV shows, color because i have tons!
- i love both kids and elderly.
- i'm a sucker for weddings. :))
- my 1st ever celebrity crush was Leonardo di Caprio.
- i once dreamt of being an astronomer. :))
- i loved Greek Mythology so much after watching Disney's Hercules so i got the Britannica collection and started reading about these Greek gods at first then the next thing i know i'm on Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing!
- my undergraduate thesis is about silver nitrate and fish eggs.
- i seldom watch local TV. :( sorry.
there! 51 random facts! :) i hope you found something that we have in common!
and i CHALLENGE you could share some info about you so i'm tagging KONI MACAPAGAL AKA JHINSKY23 to post something like this in you blog!♥ haha!☺